Who we are
The duophonic GmbH, Ravenspurgerstr. 41, D-86150 Augsburg, is the operator of https://duophonic.de (in the following „Website“) and the responsible institute for the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When, in this document, “we” or “our” is stated, duophonic GmbH is meant as the responsible institute.
Your options of contact
When privacy is the topic, anyone here at Duophonic can be your contact person – we are always happy to help and easy to reach.
Tel.: 0821 – 4300757
Fax.: 0821 – 4300760
CEO: Moritz Illner, David Jahnke
Register Court Augsburg HRB Nr: 29655
All further contact data and information can be found here.
What personal data we collect
We take the protection of your data seriously. We collect, use and store personal information about you and the devices (including mobile devices) you use in the following cases: when you order from our online store, set up an account, provide information through a web form, information about your account and when you add or update preferences or otherwise contact us. Some of your personal information (e-mail address, billing address information) is required to complete and execute a contract of sale. All other personal information is optional, but may be necessary to use our services. We use the collected data exclusively for the execution of the contract. We may also collect personal information from other sources, as listed below.
Use of our online shop / establishment of an account with us
We collect the following data:
- Data that personally identifies you, such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, or user ID (if applicable) that you provide when you set up your account with us.
- Data that you specify in a transaction and other transactional content that you generate.
- Data that you voluntarily provide to us when communicating directly with you
- Data that we are required or entitled to collect and process under applicable law and that we need for your authentication, identification or verification of the information we collect.
- Location information, IP addresses and browser type, e.g. To be able to calculate taxes and shipping costs.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
Embedded content from other websites
As soon as you visit our website (www.duophonic.de), the browser installed on your device will automatically transmit a range of information to the server of our website. Our site collects and stores this information temporarily in so-called server log files. Be detected without your intervention and until the automatic deletion,
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system you are using,
- the name of your Internet service provider,
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access to our website,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which you visit us,
- other similar information used in the event of attacks on our security system.
When processing this general data and information no conclusions are drawn on individual individuals. There is no merge of the individual data with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively, if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use. Rather, the processing of this data is for the purposes of ensuring a smooth connection setup, ensuring convenient use, improving the functionality of our website, as well as system security and system stability and other administrative purposes. Furthermore, the collection of this data serves to increase the level of data protection in our company and to allow a retrospective review in case of illegal attacks on our system. The legal basis for this data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1S. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. The purposes listed above represent a legitimate interest within the meaning of this provision
Why we collect personal information
We use your personal data in order to fulfill and execute the (purchase) contract with you and to make our services available to you (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR) in order to comply with our legal obligation (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) GDPR) or to protect your vital interests (Art. 6 (1) (d) GDPR). This includes the following cases:
- to ensure access to and use of our Services (including billing) to measure and improve the quality and success of our Services, to keep our Services secure and operational;
- to contact you about your account (s), troubleshoot your account (s), or provide you with other necessary customer services; If we contact you for specified purposes, we may contact you by e-mail or telephone;
- To create your customer account with us and to fill in the data on the cashier side with the following order;
- Process payments;
- to detect, prevent and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or unlawful activities;
The collection of personal data takes place exclusively on the legal basis of your consent (pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO), the need to conclude a purchase contract (pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR) or, in rare cases, if justified Interest (according to Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO) or if another legal basis (pursuant to Art. 6 (1) c DSGVO) requires the storage and processing of the data. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time and exercise your right of objection.
Who we share your data with
We will not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties! Our website contains in some places (eg for parcel tracking, secure credit card payment) cooperations with various service providers. Users of the website enter into a contractual relationship with the respective service provider through the use of the services of the service provider, for which the corresponding contract conditions of the service provider then apply. The legal and content-related responsibility for the services offered on the offer pages of the partner companies lies solely with the respective partner companies whose content is accessed via our homepage. When using the services of a service provider, contractual relationships are concluded exclusively with the respective partner company and the user according to the conditions applicable to this contractual relationship.
With law enforcement agencies, with third parties in court proceedings and with legally authorized third parties:
- To comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our terms and conditions, to defend claims that an offer or other content infringes third party rights, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of third parties;
- To law enforcement agencies, government agencies, or authorized third parties seeking information in connection with a preliminary investigation or suspected criminal offense, unlawful act, or other act that may give rise to legal liability for us, you, or any other user. We will only disclose information that we consider relevant to the inquiry or inquiry;
- To rightholders who have entered into a confidentiality agreement with us in connection with a fraud, intellectual property, piracy or other unlawful act, as we deem necessary or reasonable in our sole discretion;
- To third parties who institute legal proceedings or are involved in a lawsuit, if they provide us with a legal, court or equivalent legal act, or if we have a good faith belief that the disclosure of the data is necessary to act immediately avert danger to life and limb or financial loss or to report suspicions of unlawful acts.
change of ownership
The personal data collected by us will be transmitted to the carrier in charge of delivering your order. However, this is only to the extent that is necessary for the delivery of your order. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. In particular, we work together with the following transport companies:
- DHL Deutsche Post,
- DHL EXPRESS,
How long we save your data
All registered users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (the user name can not be changed). Administrators and shop managers of the website can also view and change this information. The storage of your data takes place only as long as this is necessary for the execution of the contracts with you or the contract execution. In addition, we are required by law to keep certain data for a certain period of time (for example, tax and commercial retention periods). After these deadlines, the data will be routinely deleted.
What rights do you have to your data?
You can access, review and change your personal information by logging into your account. Please update your personal information immediately if it changes or is incorrect. If you own an account on this website or have placed an order in the shop, you can request an export of your personal data from us, including all data that you have given us. In addition, you may request the deletion of any personal information we have stored about you. This does not include the data we need to retain for administrative, legal or security-related needs. We respect your legal rights:
- You have the right to know which personal data we store about you (Article 15 GDPR).
- Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable form (Art. 20 DSGVO).
- Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable form (Article 20 GDPR).
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time. (Article 7 (3) and Article 21 of the GDPR)
- You may also ask us to delete or restrict your personal information; this right is determined by applicable law and may affect your access to some of our services (Articles 17 and 18 GDPR).
- They are not subject to profiling (Article 22 (3) GDPR)
At your request, we will close your account and delete your personal information as soon as possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law.
How we protect your information
Your data will be carefully protected against loss, destruction, falsification, tampering and unauthorized access or disclosure. We protect your personal information through technical and organizational security measures to minimize risks associated with their loss, misuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, and modification. For this purpose, we and our partners (see the section “Who we share your information with”) use firewalls, passwords and data encryption, physical access restrictions for our data centers, and data access authorization controls. Creating a customer account with us is only possible with a successful opt-in procedure. If you try to change your password, user ID, or other account information, you may need to enter your password. Duophonic GmbH makes every effort to provide you with a secure environment for the conclusion of a contract, but can not guarantee the absolute security of your data. We urge you to take all possible precautions to protect your personal information while you are on the Internet. As a minimum, we encourage you to change your passwords on a regular basis, choose a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser when browsing the Internet.
Children and adolescents should not submit personal information to websites without the consent of the parent or guardian. The duophonic GmbH recommends all parents and supervisors to instruct their children in the safe and responsible handling of personal data on the Internet. In any case, duophonic GmbH will not knowingly collect personal data from children or use it in any way or unauthorizedly disclose, make available or forward it to third parties.